play my favourite song.
Monday, March 17, 2008
I decided I really love fast choreos even though I can't catch! Sheila's is really nice and I saw Winn dance the Bryan's one also damn fast and nice LA!!

Today my sup was saying I don't juggle my time well. Straightforward but I have to agree. She says if I want to do everything I can't focus so I'll do average in everything. Anyway after getting everything out my chest, I really felt better! Too bad it happened so late but still, luckily I did something for myself if not I'll leave placement feeling really misunderstood!

And I realised I can't go next 4 guilly sessions which means it's freaking 1 MONTH and it's all not cause' of dance! It's stuff like preparation for SW dinner (yes Sale-ha, I'm helping out cause' I've no choice my sup ask me to so I'll be doing the doorgift or whatever it is with you guys I think!); working with Suqi and my counseling lecture which was changed to a Saturday! Hmm, I wonder how to break this news to Joe's mum ): Cause I guess after that it would be preparation for exams so WOW I won't be going for like 2 months! Haa, luckily YY will be free after exams cause I'll not as there's be StudioWu recital!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

K, focus on work first. Resist the temptations to go for dance classes. Just go once a week! (:

And my mum is back from Hongkong in a few hours time! At first I thought it would be peace as no one will nag for this period of time. But my dad took over the role of a 'nagger' when she was gone so it doesn't make a difference! HAA